Sunday, June 6, 2010

A new beginning

Its my last night in the states until December. I cant believe it. As I am praying and anticipating these next 6 months I cant help but remember that I have only been back for six months. I remember how amazing and hard it was coming back. If you would have asked me if i would be going back I would have said I dont know. Its been a crazy and amazing past sixmonths, i remember coming through culture shock thinking I will never be able to get through this. I did, I got through and it was hard but I learned so much through it. Thanks so much for your prayer and support that you all give me. It means so much to me that I have family and friends who stand behind me as I listen to our father. I will be keeping you all updated on the the work that we will be doing.

Romans 10:13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment