Thursday, June 24, 2010

remembering

The call that God has placed on mylife still stops me in my tracks. I know and have known for a while that I am different and God has placed a call on my life. I have been confused to what that is but i know He will reveal it to me daily. It wasnt until this week that I was reminded by one of my muslim friends that my life is not my own. I dont know where I forgot that.... because really it has always been inthe back of my head. I cant force my beliefs on anyone and I will never be able to. All I can do it present to them the same love that I know and hope that they can see and feel the same love I know. My friend asked my what my purpose was for coming here and I told him in the name of J i do everything. I hope that my actions can help me be a light that he so desperatly yearns and searchs for.

This week I have been interviewing women for a group to start working with world crafts. It has been really neat I have been able to meet lots of families of all different nationalities. Turkish, bosnian, and albanian I am excited to start this with the women to help provide an income!!

I have also been making friends through different ways of communication... i dont speak macedonian ...... i dont think i ever will but i have been making friends anyway..... I love other forms of communication.

Its like i never left but at the same time i have missed so much.

Please pray that Amber and I find a place to live.... we are living in a hotel right now and it is killing my budget.

Love you all

2 comments:

  1. Love you Melanie! Will say a special prayer that you guys find a place to live soon , so you will have money left. Thinking of you. Praying for you. Miss your smiling face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Melanie! Good to here from you. We sure miss your smiling face. I know the girls at church miss you. Will pray that you guys find a place to live. Thank you for letting us know what going on. Miss you! Zane

    ReplyDelete